wow! love the colours and freshness! hey, I've just realised that this isn't going to work, having one google name for both fi and sylvia. ha ha! :-) eek, now what?! hmmm, thinking, thinking...
great summer freshness. the vibrancy of tastes translates and makes our mouths water for the refreshing strawberry drink and foods and the Cowgirl with a summer fave, salt water taffy reminds us all of why we love summer so much! lots of beautiful color and fun :)
Excellent theme and oh so perfect for this perfect summer weekend! I love it!!
ReplyDeletealready we're all in sync with the bright colors and summer themes. :)
ReplyDeletemmmm... taffy, cucumber salad and fresh strawberries.
beautiful and cool :) I so love it girls!!! s.
ReplyDeletebeautiful....
ReplyDeletewhat a fun dip :) Oh, can't see me, I'm at the front window :) love the floating fruit :)
ReplyDeletewow! love the colours and freshness! hey, I've just realised that this isn't going to work, having one google name for both fi and sylvia. ha ha! :-) eek, now what?! hmmm, thinking, thinking...
ReplyDeleteThe Scorpio Twins ha, ha, ha!!!
ReplyDeleteFi, this is why I leave "s." after my comments he, he ;)
Lovely summer tribute!
ReplyDeletegreat summer freshness. the vibrancy of tastes translates and makes our mouths water for the refreshing strawberry drink and foods and the Cowgirl with a summer fave, salt water taffy reminds us all of why we love summer so much! lots of beautiful color and fun :)
ReplyDelete